Hello, can you help us find our new rental home in Headingley, Chapel Allerton, or other nice areas equally-well serviced by cafés, bars, etc, in Leeds?
There's a nice bottle of wine in it for you.
We're Will, Louise and Paint.
We love Leeds and want a 2-3-bedroom rental property (preferably unfurnished) within the city or great central suburbs. Even a special 1-bedroom with study would be fine.
The property would ideally have a garden and off-street parking (but not deal-breakers). Ground floor apartments are fine, if you have open-minded landlords.
Target dates for us are between 15 and 31 July but can be later.
Our budget is up to £950 pcm but ideally around £800.
Will is 53, a brand strategist and writer who works from home. Louise is 51, and is a senior legal assistant. Paint is Will's shadow, a small, incredibly quiet (NEVER barks), well-behaved, 4-year old, house trained dog (see bullet points below).
We have renters/landlord insurance but have never had to use it.
We'd prefer to pay 6-months in advance and can sign 12-months initially. We have good references and are hoping to stay in a rental for 1 - 3 years before buying there.
Why even "no pets" landlords welcome Paint with open arms:
- He is house trained
- He is never left at home alone
- He sleeps in a closed crate at night
- He does not dig or scratch
- He never barks - ever
- He has at least 3 walks a day - we don’t have an enclosed garden where we are in Stamford, Lincolnshire
- He is super-chilled and friendly - everyone who meets him loves him
- He is welcome in many bars, restaurants and retail stores in Stamford
- His owners treat homes like their own and get carpets professionally cleaned after finishing a lease
- He is cleaner and better behaved than your average 15-year old.
We'd be grateful to hear from you. And we'd be happy to buy a nice bottle of wine for the agent who signs us.
Will, Louise & Paint
0798 495 6407